If you’re concerned about the potential time and expense of smile improvement, you might want to consider tooth bonding in Fairfield. It is more affordable than some of our other cosmetic dentistry services, and it offers other advantages too. It is:Dr. Cuevas on Tooth Bonding Read Transcript
With tooth bonding, you can change the shape and the color of the tooth very easily; it's just adding a layer of a composite resin. It's a glass-filled resin, and it's very, very strong and it hardens on your teeth. And the reason why I like it is because you have to remove very little tooth structure in order to apply it.
So I've found that with tooth bonding, many people choose it because it can be done very, very quickly, it can be done very painlessly because it can be done in one appointment. And I can use it to straighten teeth, make teeth longer, and also change the shape or color of a tooth with bonding. It's an applied plastic material that's very, very strong and hard.
- A Versatile Treatment – Like dental veneers, you can use bonding to conceal smile flaws like staining, uneven edges, small chips, and more.
- Minimally Invasive – Unlike a veneer or crown, Dr. Pablo Cuevas won’t have to remove any of your tooth’s enamel to prepare it for a dental bonding treatment.
- A Speedy Process – We can usually complete the bonding process in a single visit.
- Reversible – Unlike some other restorations, dental bonding is a completely reversible process.
- Natural Looking – Dr. Cuevas will carefully match the color of the bonding material to the rest of your smile so it won’t look artificial.
To find out more about dental bonding, call 203-349-3537. Cosmetic dentistry consultations are free.
Compare Dental Bonding to Veneers
While bonding can cover many kinds of imperfections, so can veneers. There are differences in the two treatments, though. You’ll want to consider:
- Their Cost – Bonding typically costs less than veneers.
- Effectiveness in Certain Situations – Dental bonding isn’t as effective as veneers for hiding certain flaws, and it won’t work at all in some situations like crowded teeth.
- Durability – Dental veneers typically last at least a decade and often much longer. In contrast, a bonding treatment rarely lasts more than five years.
Dr. Cuevas will examine your teeth and discuss your smile goals so you can make an informed decision about which of the two treatments will work best for you.
Receive Your Tooth Bonding Treatment in Total Comfort
Because the dental bonding procedure doesn’t require any enamel to be removed from your teeth, most people won’t even require local anesthesia. Our dental chairs with memory foam padding will keep you comfortable throughout the process. We’ll also offer you amenities like a blanket and noise-canceling headphones.
For tooth bonding in Fairfield, call 203-349-3537.