Choose the best possible care for your family. If you don’t have one provider, you’ll spend valuable time juggling appointments at multiple dental practices. Keep your calendar less crowded with our family dentistry in Fairfield, CT. We prefer to see patients 15 years and older.
We serve families with:
- Comprehensive dental care, from exams to implants
- A dentist with 35 years of experience
- A convenient location near several schools, including Tomlinson Middle School, Fairfield Ludlowe High School, and Roger Ludlowe Middle School
- Orthodontics, with a choice of aligners or braces
- Soothing dental sedation, including a method safe enough for children
- Complimentary consultations for cosmetic dentistry and dental implants
To make appointments for your family members, call 203-349-3537. You’ll find our office near Old Town Hall and First Church Congregational. We’ll even be happy to see your child for their first dental visit!
Comprehensive Family Dentistry Services for Your Family’s Health
As you age, your smile does too – and your dental needs change. We keep smiles healthy with our family dentistry and general dentistry services, including exams, cleanings, and sealants. Depending on your age and the condition of your teeth, you may also need:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Beautify your smile with services like teeth whitening and dental veneers.
- Orthodontics – Your choices include Invisalign, Six Month Smiles, and clear ceramic braces.
- Restorative Dentistry – With his training in prosthodontics, Dr. Pablo Cuevas is especially skilled at restoring damaged teeth with services like dental crowns, tooth fillings, and root canals.
- Dental Implants – We offer many kinds of implant services, including a procedure where you can receive implants and replacement teeth in a single appointment.
- Oral Surgery – Our oral surgery procedures include tooth extractions, bone grafts, and ridge augmentation.
Soothe Dental Anxiety With Amenities & Sedation
Our caring team always makes you feel at home. From the beverage station in our waiting room to our heated dental chairs, we want you to feel relaxed no matter which services you receive. Our amenities include:
- Cozy blankets and pillows
- Noise-canceling headphones
- Dental sedation, if you need it