Family Dentist in Fairfield, CT
95% of people think going to the dentist regularly keeps them healthy. Source.
Choose the best possible care for your family. If you don’t have a go-to provider, you’ll spend valuable time juggling appointments at multiple dental practices. Keep your calendar less crowded with one family dentist in Fairfield, CT.
We serve families with:
- Comprehensive dental care, from exams to implants
- A dentist with 35 -plus years of experience
- A convenient location near several schools, including Tomlinson Middle School, Fairfield Ludlowe High School, and Roger Ludlowe Middle School
- Orthodontics, with a choice of aligners or braces
- Soothing dental sedation, including a method safe enough for children
- Complimentary consultations for cosmetic dentistry and dental implants
To make appointments for your family members, call 203-254-0545. You’ll find our office near Old Town Hall and First Church Congregational. While we typically see patients 15 years and older, we’ll be happy to see your child for their first dental visit!
Keep Smiles Healthy at Every Stage With Comprehensive Family Dentistry Services
As you age, your smile does too – and your dental needs change. We keep smiles healthy with our family dentistry and general dentistry services, including exams, cleanings, and sealants. Depending on your age and the condition of your teeth, you may also need:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Beautify your smile with services like teeth whitening and dental veneers.
- Orthodontics – Your choices include Invisalign, Six Month Smiles, and clear ceramic braces.
- Restorative Dentistry – With his training in prosthodontics, Dr. Pablo Cuevas is especially skilled at restoring damaged teeth with services like dental crowns, tooth fillings, and root canals.
- Dental Implants – We offer many kinds of implant services, including a procedure where you can receive implants and replacement teeth in a single appointment.
- Oral Surgery – Our oral surgery procedures include tooth extractions, bone grafts, and ridge augmentation.
Our caring team always makes you feel at home. From the beverage station in our waiting room to our heated dental chairs, we want you to feel relaxed no matter which services you receive. Our amenities include cozy blankets and pillows and noise-canceling headphones. We also offer dental sedation, if you need it.
For excellent care from a family dentist in Fairfield, call us at 203-254-0545 today. You can also request an appointment online.