- New patients can receive an exam for $97
- Avoid costly problems with general dental care
- Keep your teeth in top condition
While we can repair damaged teeth with restorative dentistry, it’s much easier and less expensive to stop the damage from ever happening. General dentistry in Fairfield can prevent almost any problem and will keep your smile in good condition.Dr. Cuevas on General Dentistry Read Transcript
Dr. Cuevas on General Dentistry
Regular care of my practice is that I have a hygienist who's full time, and she helps you identify areas that you're going to have problems with and then helps you keep those areas clean. And I always … with dental cleanings, they're almost like changing the oil in your car; you don't know there's a problem, but if you do that and you do that maintenance, it helps your car run longer. The same thing with your teeth; if we can on a regular basis keep evaluating them and making sure that they are doing well, then we'll let them … they can function for a lifetime.
We’ll keep your teeth looking and feeling great with our general dental care:
- Dental Exams and Dental Cleanings – Regular cleanings and exams are an essential part of keeping your teeth healthy.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We use a deep cleaning treatment to eliminate gum disease. Our team looks for signs of it during every exam, so we can address it in its earliest stages.
- Custom Mouthguards – Save your teeth from sports injuries and other accidental damage.
- Preventive Treatment – We may suggest treatments like dental sealants that can provide added protection against cavities. We often use sealants for children, but we sometimes recommend them for cavity-prone adults too.
If you need to make an appointment for an exam or other general dental services, call us today at 203-349-3537. Our office is especially convenient if you live or work in ZIP codes 06824, 06611, 06612, and 06883. Introductory exams are just $97 for new adult patients, complete with X-rays and a dental cleaning.
If you’re a new adult patient, you’ll pay just $97 for your introductory exam, complete with any needed X-rays and a thorough dental cleaning.
Call 203-349-3537 to Take Advantage of this Special Offer!
Don’t Ignore Your Dry Mouth & Halitosis Symptoms
If you have dry mouth, you know it’s downright uncomfortable. It can be embarrassing, too, as a lack of saliva often also causes chronic bad breath (halitosis). Even worse, though, it can endanger your teeth. A lack of saliva makes you more prone to cavities. Dr. Pablo Cuevas will work with you to identify the underlying causes of these problems, which can include prescription medicines, tobacco use, and gum disease. He can also provide you with products that will relieve your symptoms.
General Dental Care Helps Us Get to Know You
At Fairfield Smiles, we pride ourselves on building close relationships with our patients. This not only makes your appointments more pleasant, it also helps us provide the personalized care that best suits your smile. Since you’ll likely visit us more often for general dental services than for anything else, we encourage you to use the time to ask questions and share your smile goals with us.