- Change whatever you don’t like about your smile
- Book a free cosmetic dentistry consultation
- Strengthen your smile with veneers
If you’re looking for a single smile treatment that can solve multiple problems, consider dental veneers in Fairfield. As one of our most versatile cosmetic dentistry procedures, you can use veneers to alter the size, shape, and color of your teeth. They can hide chips, stains, gaps, and many other flaws.Dr. Cuevas on Dental Veneers Read Transcript
Dental veneers has changed dentistry. It's changed the way that I look at dentistry because for the longest time, we wanted to preserve the tooth structure that was there. So if you had a broken tooth or a stained tooth, I would wait as long as possible before I did something to it.
But now, with dental veneers, they're so thin, you have to remove so little tooth structure that, in actuality, it's making the tooth stronger, and I can change the color, the shape, the length. I can change almost the tooth however it needs to be changed to make it look as beautiful as possible.
One of the things that we do really well is identify what patients really want, and then help steer them in the right direction, and we do that with photographs and models and talking about what is important to them.
Versatility isn’t their only advantage. They are also:
- Durable – With proper care, veneers will stay in great shape for at least a decade.
- Good for Your Teeth – When used to repair chips or cracks, veneers strengthen your teeth and keep the damage from getting worse.
- Conservative – Unlike some other dental restorations, we only need to remove a small amount of enamel from your teeth to prepare them for veneers.
- Quick – You won’t have to wait long for your gorgeous new smile! We can complete your dental veneers procedure in as few as two trips to our office.
To see if you’re a candidate for teeth veneers, call Fairfield Smiles By Design at 203-349-3537. Cosmetic dentistry consultations are free!
We Offer Different Kinds of Dental Veneers to Suit All Smiles
Veneers are thin custom-made “shells” of toothlike material that Dr. Pablo Cuevas applies to the front of your teeth. They are made of either composite or porcelain, both of which offer different advantages. Dr. Cuevas has extensive training in cosmetic dentistry and experience using different kinds of dental veneers, so he can help you select the option that best suits your smile.
No matter which kind of veneer you get, the process is similar. You’ll work with Dr. Cuevas to select the shade, shape, and size of your veneers. He’ll remove a small amount of enamel from your teeth, then use digital scanning technology to make impressions of them. He sends the information to a dental lab, where your veneers are made. You’ll receive temporary veneers to wear while you wait. When your final veneers arrive, he’ll check the appearance and fit before securely bonding them to your teeth.
For dental veneers in Fairfield, call 203-349-3537.