If you need oral surgery in Fairfield, you’ll want to get it from an experienced dentist. You won’t find many dentists with more experience than Dr. Pablo Cuevas. In practice for 35 years, he has also completed advanced training in prosthodontics and served on the faculty at the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Cuevas recently completed the S.M.A.R.T. training course which will improve patient outcomes with minimally invasive bone grafting.
In addition to our skilled dentist, you’ll find:
- Several oral surgery procedures to prepare you for successful dental implant placement
- Chairs that take comfort to the next level, with memory foam padding and heat and vibration features
- Dental sedation to soothe your nerves
- Noise-reducing headphones and other comforts to keep you relaxed throughout your procedures
If you think it’s possible you need an oral surgery procedure, call 203-349-3537.
If You Need Tooth Removal, We’ll Make Sure It Goes Smoothly
While Dr. Cuevas, trained in prosthodontics, can fix even badly damaged teeth with restorative dentistry, in some cases teeth must be removed. You’ll need an extraction if:
- A tooth is too damaged for repair
- We need to make space for dentures or other dental restorations
- We need to create more room in your mouth for orthodontic treatment
No matter why you need an extraction, we’ll make the process as quick and comfortable as possible. We can also help you prepare for dental implants or other teeth replacements.
Oral Surgery Procedures Prepare You for Dental Implants
With Dr. Cuevas’s dental implant expertise, you won’t be surprised to find we offer several oral surgery procedures to prepare you for future placement of implants. He can perform:
- Bone Grafts – The stronger your jaw, the better it will support implants. If your bone density has declined after losing teeth, we’ll build it up with a bone graft.
- Ridge Augmentation – More extensive than a bone graft, this treatment restores the healthy contours of your jaw to better support implants or just to improve your facial appearance.
- Sinus Lifts – This procedure strengthens bone and creates more space for implants in your upper jaw.
For oral surgery in Fairfield, call 203-349-3537. Our office is especially convenient if you live or work in ZIP code 06824.