- Attain a perfect smile with our comprehensive care
- Our team takes the time to get to know you
- Free consultations available for some services
At Fairfield Smiles, we want you to be able to check every box on the list of qualities you’re looking for in a dentist. You’ll receive dental excellence in Fairfield every time you visit our practice. Dr. Pablo Cuevas and the rest of our team will treat you with:Dr. Cuevas on why you should choose Fairfield Smiles by Design Read Transcript
The number one thing that sets us apart is, I'm not that dentist that jumps from chair to chair to chair. When you're here, I'm the only dentist here, and when you come to my office, you're going to get me and you're going to get me pretty much for the full hour when you're here. You're going to listen to 32 years’ experience, but then you're going to give me your feedback, what you want to have done. If I can do it for you and it keeps your mouth healthy and beautiful and functioning, that's the direction that we can go.
I've hired people to have that same passion for dentistry. I have an office manager, I have two scheduling coordinators, I have a dental hygienist, my wife is still on board. So all of us look into one direction: it's making your mouth as healthy and as functional as possible.
As far as my office philosophy, it's consistent excellence. Everything that we do I put 100 percent in, albeit the small little filling on the last tooth in your mouth. If it's worth doing, it's worth doing well. I will put the same amount of effort, and I feel like my staff does the same thing for patients, is that even if we're just doing one filling or just cleaning your teeth, simple procedures like that are just as important as the 10 veneers or the 20 veneers or the 12 implants, those type of things, or the complete denture. Because it's important to you, it's really important to me.
- Skill – Dr. Cuevas’s career includes advanced training in restoring teeth and years as a faculty member at the prestigious University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine.
- Comfort – You’ll enjoy many amenities, including a beverage bar, dental chairs with memory foam padding, and cozy blankets.
- Understanding – We won’t recommend treatment without taking the time to get to know you first. We’ll explain all your options and answer your questions, so you can help us determine which procedures are right for you.
- Patient-Friendly Technology – Your care is comfortable and convenient with technologies like digital X-rays and digital scanning for hassle-free tooth impressions.
Put Dental Anxiety Behind You With Skilled Care & Sedation Options
You can relax knowing you’ll receive care from a dentist who appeared in Connecticut Magazine’s annual list of Top Dentists for 10 consecutive years. He cares so much about his patients, he even makes it possible to contact him after hours for dental emergencies. Every member of our team shares his commitment to patient comfort, as you’ll see in our patient testimonials.
Even with our skilled team and comfort amenities, we know you’ll sometimes feel anxious about a procedure. If you do, you can choose one of our two forms of dental sedation. Easily administered laughing gas soothes nerves in most situations. For more extreme anxiety or more complicated procedures, you have the option of IV sedation.
To experience dental excellence in Fairfield, call Fairfield Smiles at 203-349-3537. We welcome patients from Fairfield and from nearby communities like Trumbull, Weston, Easton, Norwalk, and Westport. Our office is especially convenient for those in ZIP code 06824.
If you’re a new adult patient, you’ll pay just $97 for your introductory exam, complete with any needed X-rays and a thorough dental cleaning.
Call 203-349-3537 to Take Advantage of this Special Offer!