- Choose from three kinds of dental sedation
- Dental implant consultations are free
- Benefit from our dentist’s advanced training
While a full-mouth restoration with dental implant dentures may sound good to you, you may be concerned about the healing time following implant placement. If so, ask us about a same-day smile in Fairfield. Dr. Pablo Cuevas can place dental implants and attach complete arches of replacement teeth to them in a single appointment.Dr. Cuevas on Same Day Smile Read Transcript
So same-day smiles is a service that we've offered in our office probably for the last 25 years. It's a process where if you're missing teeth or you want to replace or make your teeth look better, we can do that in one appointment. We can use dental implants, put dental implants in there, and have the teeth the same day. There's a process that has to be done beforehand, but once we have that process, one or two appointments, then on the same day you're going to get the smile that you want.
A same-day procedure will:
- Enable you to receive your implants and replacement teeth on the same day, so you will never be without your smile
- Often cost less than other full-mouth implant procedures since fewer implants are used
- Require little healing time, unlike other types of implant placements
- Take less time than many other kinds of implant procedures
Dr. Cuevas typically uses just four implants for a same-day procedure called All-on-4®. In some cases, he may use six implants. For more information on these same-day smile replacements, call 203-349-3537.
Our Experienced Implant Dentist Performs Same-Day Smile Procedures
Dr. Cuevas has advanced training in prosthodontics, an area of dentistry focused on restoring the function and appearance of teeth. He completed a specialty residency in prosthodontics and has been named a top prosthodontist in Connecticut Magazine for 10 consecutive years. With his expertise and advanced technology like our digital X-rays, Dr. Cuevas can determine whether you’re a good candidate for same-day smile treatment.
Dr. Cuevas may recommend oral surgery procedures such as a bone graft or sinus lift to prepare you for successful implant placement. If so, he can perform them in our office. No need to visit an outside office!
Relax With Sedation Dentistry During Your Treatment
If you’d feel more comfortable receiving dental sedation prior to your same-day smile treatment, we offer three sedation options:
- Inhaled Sedation – You receive this fast-acting sedation through a small mask worn over your nose. It wears off so quickly and completely, you can even drive yourself home following your procedure.
- IV Sedation – This type of sedation is administered by a licensed anesthesiologist. It results in an almost sleeplike state. You will remain largely unaware of your surroundings during treatment.
- Oral Sedative – We’ll prescribe a safe medication that you’ll take about an hour before your appointment. You’ll arrive relaxed and stay that way throughout the procedure.
For a same-day smile in Fairfield, call 203-349-3537. Remember, dental implant consultations are free.