Many of us have special memories involving favorite foods. Maybe your grandmother always served corn-on-the-cob at summer dinner, or you remember eating a steak with your dad for the first time. It’s tough to revisit those good times if dental damage makes it hard to chew. Thankfully, with our restorative dental care in Fairfield, you’ll be able to eat whatever you like.
- Enjoy your favorite meals, even if they include crisp or crunchy foods
- Experience better digestion by more fully chewing your food
- Show off a complete and more attractive smile
- More easily care for your teeth
- Avoid problems like teeth that shift out of place
Dr. Pablo Cuevas has advanced training in prosthodontics, an area of dentistry that focuses on resolving problems with missing and damaged teeth. You know your dental restoration is in great hands! Schedule an appointment with him by calling 203-349-3537.
Chew in Comfort With Restorative Dentistry
Whether your problem involves a missing tooth or an infected one, Dr. Cuevas can restore your smile’s function and appearance with these treatments:
- Tooth Fillings – Composite fillings match the color of your other teeth, so they won’t detract from your smile’s appearance like metal fillings do.
- Dental Crowns – One of our most versatile dental restorations, a crown can mend large cavities, broken teeth, or cracked teeth. It strengthens teeth, too, to protect them from further damage.
- Inlays and Onlays – These dental restorations work well for decay that is too severe to fix with a filling but not bad enough for a crown.
- Dental Implants – Implants give you the performance most like your natural teeth.
- Dentures – You can replace teeth with full dentures, partial dentures, or dental implant dentures.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge is a reliable way to fill a gap left by one tooth or several missing teeth in a row.
- Root Canals – Without this procedure, which removes infection from inside your tooth, you’re at risk of losing the tooth.
For restorative dental care in Fairfield, call 203-349-3537. Remember, dental implant consultations are free!