We like looking after families because we have families of our own and comprehend the importance of quality family dentistry. You can feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, as we have many years of experience assisting our patients accomplish and preserve healthy smiles.
Plus, if you or a relative fidget about your dental care, we have 3 approaches of sedation to relax your nerves – inhaled sedation with laughing gas, oral sedation in pill form, or IV sedation administered by an anesthesiologist.
Young or old, no matter what your family requires as far as smile care, you’ll find it at Fairfield Smiles. We provide a range of great dental services, all of which can be custom tailored to your individual requirements. These services include:
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile in top shape with routine examinations, gum disease treatment, fluoride treatment, bad breath treatment, and aid for persistent dry mouth.
- Dental Implants – These synthetic teeth roots will offer you back your smile and help maintain your jawbone. Come in and discover all the advantages of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These remediations can rebuild your smile and make it much easier to delight in all your preferred foods once again.
- Dentures – Replace whole rows of missing teeth or just a couple of missing teeth. We provide numerous types of dentures and will help you pick the ones best for you.
- Orthodontics – Straighten your smile with clear aligners, clear ceramic braces, or fast-acting Six Month Smiles.
- Oral Surgery – Our services can help restore your oral health and prevent additional issues. Services consist of teeth extraction, bone grafts, sinus lifts, and ridge augmentation.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the stunning smile you’ve been dreaming about. We provide veneers, teeth whitening, gum reshaping, tooth bonding, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – When your teeth are missing or declining, your dentist here has the treatments you require to fix your smile and assist you in delighting in mealtimes again.
- TMJ Treatment – Say farewell to a painful, hurting jaw with assistance from a custom oral appliance. It will likewise assist eliminate hazardous teeth grinding.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Norwalk, CT who truly cares. Arrange a visit with Dr. Cuevas today by calling 203-254-0545 We can’t wait to meet you! If you’re a new patient, ask about our offer for a $97 exam/cleaning.