Sometimes a small improvement is all you need to feel good about your smile. Brighten your smile, and your outlook, with teeth whitening in Fairfield.Dr. Cuevas on Teeth Whitening Read Transcript
Teeth whitening is a wonderful way to change the color of your teeth. One of the things is, if you're not whitening your teeth, they're actually darkening, because all the foods that we eat that have stain in them, all the liquids that we drink that have stain in 'em, like coffee and wine and tea, all of those will stain your teeth, and if you're not whitening or removing that stain – and that's probably a better way to say it, is that you're just removing stain that you're accumulating, not only on the surface of the teeth but also within the tooth.
It's a lot like a white T-shirt. You know, you're gonna keep it white by washing it, not waiting a year or five years and then washing it because now you can't get back to that original color. The sooner you start whitening, the easier it is, and we have many different ways. I use KoR. It's a whitening system that was developed by this wonderful dentist. It really is a great system, and it works really well, it works on really difficult stained teeth, and patients love it.
Our professional whitening will:
- Lighten your smile in as little as an hour
- Offer you the choice of a treatment in our office or whitening you can do yourself at home
- Provide brighter results than what you can achieve with drugstore products
- Give your smile a younger appearance
If you want a brighter smile, call us today at 203-349-3537. Our cosmetic dentistry consultations are free.
Choose Home Whitening or an Office Treatment
The fastest way to a whiter smile is a teeth whitening treatment in our office. Simply sit back and relax in one of our comfortable chairs with heat and vibration features while we apply the whitening gel. The gel releases oxygen and other molecules that enter the inner structure of teeth and remove unwanted staining. In about an hour, you’ll see a significantly whiter smile.
If you’d prefer, we can give you custom-made whitening trays and professional-strength bleaching gel you can use at home. Your smile will gradually brighten in a few weeks.
Both kinds of treatments contain a higher concentration of bleaching ingredients than drugstore products, so you’ll get whiter results. The custom trays make it easy to get full coverage if you’re whitening at home.
Further Improve Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry
Once your smile is whiter, you may be interested in further cosmetic improvements. Your options include:
- Tooth Bonding – This treatment involves applying tooth-colored composite to your teeth to hide flaws like chips.
- Teeth Contouring – Once we make small changes to the shape of your teeth, your smile will have a perfectly even and uniform look.
- Gum Reshaping – We’ll remove excess gum tissue or straighten out an uneven gumline.
- Orthodontics – You can straighten your smile with orthodontic aligners, clear ceramic braces, or fast-acting Six Month Smiles.
- Dental Veneers – Address almost any imperfection with these versatile restorations.
For teeth whitening in Fairfield, call 203-349-3537.