- Dental implant consultations are free
- Choose from many restorative procedures
- Receive a complimentary cosmetic consultation
A smile makeover in Fairfield will give you a smile that not only looks beautiful but functions beautifully too. No matter how much dental damage your smile has suffered, Dr. Pablo Cuevas will work closely with you to create a makeover plan that will:Read Transcript
Smile makeover is something that I feel that I've done my entire career because in my residency, that was one of the very first things that we learned, was how did the shape and the color and the length of the teeth affect a person's smile, and then also the frame of their face and then their skin color. So it's something that we do all the time. I'm always looking at that. It's always something that's very, very important. Then, I'll point it out to patients as to how it affects them. With smile makeover, some of the things that we could do is really, sometimes it's as simple as just reshaping the teeth or adding a little bit of bonding material to change the length or the color of the teeth. To the extreme, it's veneers or implants or crowns. Depending on what needs to be done to improve your smile, that's the type of things that we would talk to you about.
- Take all your smile needs into consideration
- Fit into your schedule and your budget
- Achieve your smile goals
- Give you a healthier and more confident smile
To start planning your makeover, call Fairfield Smiles By Design at 203-349-3537. There is no charge for dental implant consultations or cosmetic dentistry consultations.
We’ll Make Sure Your Makeover Suits Your Smile
Because every smile is different, no two makeovers will be the same. We want you to make informed decisions about your treatment plan. So Dr. Cuevas will take time to explain all of your options and answer your questions. He’ll assess your smile’s condition with technology like digital X-rays. He will also use digital photography and/or wax models to help illustrate how your smile will look following treatment.
Select the Right Restorative & Cosmetic Services for Your Makeover
- Missing Teeth – With his advanced training in prosthodontics, Dr. Cuevas both places and restores dental implants. You can replace any number of teeth with implants, even all of them. In some cases, you can get your implants and replacement teeth all in the same day! If implants aren’t for you, you can choose a conventional bridge or dentures instead.
- Stained Teeth – Teeth whitening treatments can remove surface and internal stains and brighten your smile. You can cover more stubborn stains with a tooth bonding treatment or with dental veneers.
- Crooked Teeth – We offer several kinds of orthodontic treatment, one of which will be right for your smile. Your choices include clear ceramic braces, fast-acting Six Month Smiles braces, Invisalign, and our own custom-made clear aligners.
- Chipped or Broken Teeth – Depending on the extent of the damage, you can restore your tooth’s appearance and functionality with a dental veneer or a dental crown.
- Worn Teeth – Again, a crown or a veneer can make worn teeth look as good as new.
For a smile makeover in Fairfield, call 203-349-3537 today.